HOUSTON, TX. April 19, 2007
– JaguarPC, a leading provider of end-to-end web hosting solutions, announced today that it has become the official hosting parter of Alstrasoft Software. JaguarPC will provide a customized set of high performance servers tailored to Alstrasoft software such as video sharing software and content management software that allows users to create their own version of community sites.
New clients of certain JaguarPC plans, which are guaranteed to be 100% compatible with Alstrasoft scripts, are eligible for a $100 discount on Alstrasoft software. Plans start at only $25.47 a month with no set up fees. The various Alstrasoft packages are tailored for web sites looking for easy-to-use but advanced interactive tools.
Some of Alstrasoft products include
- Video Share Enterprise: online video sharing capabilities
- E-Friends: online social networking, dating, community based scripts
- Image Host Premium: offer image hosting services
- Live Support: live technical support service for web sites
- AskMe Pro: expert advice service
“We’ve merged the full breadth of capabilities inherent in Alstrasoft’s various modules with JaguarPC’s hardware to allow every business the opportunity to tap into the power and performance of their software without having to buy a full dedicated server,” says Greg Landis, president of JaguarPC. “What this does is really expand the opportunities for web sites to provide services that only much larger sites have had. Now anyone can create web sites that have advanced features such as video sharing or social networking. It opens up a whole new world of possibilities in terms of new services and new revenue opportunities.”
“When we began our search for a web host partner, we were looking for a company that really did offer the holy grail of reliability, service and value to the end user,” says John Ross, chief technology officer of Alstrasoft. “What really stood out about JaguarPC was the high number of satisfied customers that posted in their online forums, and the confidence they had in letting users post on message boards. We look forward to working together with JaguarPC as we continue to roll out innovative eBusiness solutions in the future.”
JaguarPC, based in Houston Texas and owned by Jaguar Technologies LLC Hosting, provides high-quality Internet hosting solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, government agencies, prominent individuals and non-profit organizations worldwide. JaguarPC’s core portfolio comprises information technology and business hosting services, as well as programming services. JaguarPC’s complementary subsidiary businesses are dehe.com, a vps and dedicated provider specializing in the Windows platform, and Devpond software, a web software company.
Learn more at www.JaguarPC.com
About Alstrasoft Software
Alstrasoft provides web-based eBusiness solutions to companies intending to start their own online business. As a web development and software company, Alstrasoft specialize mainly in web design and software programming. AlstraSoft is built on many years of development experience and management talent. Go to www.Alstrasoft.com to learn more.