March 31st is world backup day
. Do you have a second or even a third copy of your data? It is important that you do. Everyday hard drives fail, external devices become corrupted or disasters occur. All of these incidents can leave you without a copy of your data. One in ten computers become infected with viruses and 110 phones are stolen every minute. If you have your data backed up these types of events can be far less painful. You can replace your phone or your computer but unless you have a backup copy you won’t be able to retrieve your data.The World Backup Day Pledge
Take this pledge yourself and pass it along to a friend:
“I solemnly swear to backup my important documents and precious memories on March 31st.”
I will also tell my friends and family about World Backup Day – friends don’t let friends go without a backup.
Best Backup Methods
The best insurance against data loss is redundant backups
. That means that you should have more than one copy of your data. If you use an external device for onsite backups you will want to consider an offsite backup as well. Offsite backups are housed in secure servers in data centers that have additional measures in place to contend with any types of disasters. Many users believe that an online drive in a cloud is sufficient but when you begin to deal with larger volumes of data and sensitive information then you will want to explore more advanced backup solutions. Secure backup systems allow you to set multiple restore points and to get your data back into your systems and online, fast.
Regular Backup Updates
While many who deal in the technology industry do realize the importance of having a backup plan systems in place
, but how well is it working for them? Some backup plans aren’t as robust as you like and they may not include end to end encryption or the ability to perform automatic backups on a determined schedule. JaguarPC offers offsite backups that enable you to not only secure your data from end to end but to select a schedule, a point and the files that you need to backup. One missed manual backup could result in a data loss disaster. Enterprise level backups from JaguarPC give you the freedom to eliminate time consuming manual backups while at the same time providing the highest level of protection for your information.JaguarPC Backup Features
• Continuous data protection for Windows and Linux Servers
• Automatic and Scheduled Backups via web browsers
• Cost effective and easy to use
• Home, small and medium sized businesses as well as large enterprises
• The information stored on web servers and in databases changes in almost real time
• SQL and Enterprise backup solutions
• Virtual full backups in just minutes
• Desktop and Laptop Backup Options
• All backed up data is fully encrypted for added security, including during TransmissionJaguarPC offers an affordable state of the art backup and disaster recovery solution. Our datalockbox services are backed by our 100% uptime cloud servers and award winning above and beyond personal touch support services. Our 16 years of experience in web hosting and over 11 years as backup and restoration experts means we know how to take care of your needs right out of the gate.Your data represents time and money. Make the smart decision to keep current updates and multiple backups so that when you need data recovery it will be only a few easy steps away from a full restoration. Our data protection and backup services put you in the drivers seat when it comes to controlling your data.It is critical to the success of your business that your data is secure, continuously updated and available for a quick and easy restore in the face of a disaster. Contact JaguarPC today at 888-338-5361 or [email protected]
to learn about our enterprise level data storage and disaster recovery solution. We are able to meet your needs and create custom solutions that will work best for you and your business.