JaguarPC wants to make it easy for you to get the quickest and most accurate responses when you need help from our support team. A few extra inclusions of information to your ticket when you submit a request for support can go a long way in helping us assist you more quickly.
While we strive to provide you with the most rapid response and resolution times it is often the case that we need additional information in order to access your server or to more specifically pinpoint the exact issue. You can help us expedite your tickets if you provide us with a few more pieces of data and the details related to your support situation and account. Please include the following information in your support tickets. This list includes the items that we most often find excluded from tickets. The lack of these details can create a necessity for our support teams to request additional information instead of beginning to work o the issue itself.
• Provide the specific error you are encountering to our technicians.
• Pass onto our technicians a path as to exactly how they can reproduce the error.
• Provide any log ins that are necessary throughout the path of the error.
• Screenshots of the problem or error can help demonstrate the issue.
• The last four digits of your credit card on file or the last invoice amount allow us to verify your identity and keep your account secure when you submit issues via e-mail as opposed to directly logging into our ticketing system.
Here at JaguarPC we strive to make our services and support systems work better for you. Our ultimate goal is to get you, your server and your website back into action and back on track as quickly as possible. When you include these simple but necessary pieces of information then our team can spring into action and begin to move forward towards an immediate solution almost instantly. Our teams are eager to help you and a few additional details allow them to help you wrap up your issues in a snap.